VIETNAM WORK PERMIT SERVICE FOR FOREIGNERS
Foreigners working in Vietnam on a permanent basis for a Vietnamese company, organization or individual or a company with foreign investment in Vietnam must have a work permit, except for those subject to work permit exemption (for which eligible foreigners are required to obtain work permit exemption certificate).
A work permit can be applied directly by you at the Vietnam’s Department of Labor Invalids and Social Affairs. However, constant changes in policies, complicated procedures for obtaining a work permit with many steps and several documents to be prepared, might confuse a lot of people, even those who have ever done the application themselves, not to mention the first-time applicants.
For this reason, Vietnamvisahub.com has developed the work permit application service in order to:
- Update you with the latest regulations on Vietnam work permits;
- Check if you are eligible for work permit exemption and assist you with the procedure to get work permit exemption certificate;
- Instruct you how to prepare and where to get all the necessary documents;
- Check for legality as well as logics of your documents;
- Follow all the procedures with the Vietnam Department of Labor Invalids and Social Affairs on your behalf;
- Save your time for other important businesses.
Documents to be submitted for Vietnam work permit application service
To apply for Vietnam work permit with us, you only need to provide us with:
- Notarized copy of employer’s business registration certificate
- Notarized copy of your passport data page and visa
- Form No. 7 – Request form for Vietnam work permit – which will be completed by us and then sent to your employer for signing
- original health check certificate
- Notarized and Legalized Non-Criminal record: issued by the foreigner’s authorized body before coming to Vietnam / Police clearance certificate issued by Vietnam Department of Justice for foreigners who live in Vietnam for 6 months or more
- Notarized and Legalized certificate or degree such as bachelor, master, doctor or appropriate qualifications
- Notarized and Legalized working experience confirmation document provided by your former employers
- 02 4*6cm photo
In case any of those documents is missed, feel free to contact us for further guidance.
How to apply for Vietnam work permit via Vietnamvisahub.com
The process to get a work permit in Vietnam with assistance of Vietnam-visa.com is very simple. You only need to